Skip to Content

Forms and Guidelines for Education Providers

General Guidelines

School Related Forms

Many of the documents your school issues must be verified or authorized by KHDA. As well as those for school administration, there are also documents students need to get from schools to present to government bodies or other organizations. Some of the forms to use, along with a brief explanation of their uses, are below.

Forms for Students

  • Application for Grade Demotion
  • Click on the form to download, fill in the form on your computer and then print. Forms must have the school stamp and a signature before being submitted to KHDA.
  • File Size: 110 KB

Forms for Educators

  • Certificate of Employment
  • To attest the appointment of a school employee in order to process the visa application with the Ministry of Labour.
  • File Size: 87 KB
Page last updated 13 May 2024
How do you feel about our service? Click to let us know.